Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force

Briefing Room

Forum Home > {TcF} Intel report > TRUMP'S CLOSING IN!

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

Except for women, non-white people, and people who attended college. He is the first Republican candidate in like 40 years not to have the majority of college educated whites. Also people that value peaceful transfer of power, people who value experience, intelligence, maturity or even just a basic knowledge of current events

There is a lot of support for Trump among women despite the media trying so hard to have people believe otherwise. They spin things around in order to get their narrative to appeal to whatever demographic they're targeting at the time. They would have everyone believe, because Hillary is a woman, that she is such a great choice for women. This is so wrong.

I don't personally think polls are that accurate, whether they're in favor of Clinton or Trump. There will always be a problem with the data they used for the poll, be it uneven proportions (dem/rep) or sample size, or simply because these are almost always "likely voters".

The jailing his political opponent thing, the fact that his obviously a moron and sees the world through the eyes of a child. The only defence he's ever made of his childishness and lack of good judgement was that he opposed the war in Iraq, which isn't even true. His policy ideas are solutions a fourth grader would propose

I would actually say the vast majority of Clinton supporters see the world through the eyes of a child. The media reports that he "says mean/hurtful things", and anyone who is offended by this likely becomes a Clinton supporter to detest this (in their minds). The fact that words mean more to these people than corruption and actions says a lot about how they see the world.

Lack of good judgement? What examples show that he lacks good judgement? I think the fact that he's so financially successful says a lot about his judgement. I find it ironic that Clinton started this argument when she herself has bad judgement; deleting 33,000 emails was bad judgement, Benghazi was bad judgement, calling half of America "deplorable" and "irredeemable" was bad judgement. The list goes on, Clinton has shown bad judgement throughout her career

The polls are only rigged when they show something Trump supporters don't like. Crazy how that happens.

No, but when there are videos showing people from her campaign admitting to voter fraud, it does tend to make you suspicious. Also, take a look at wikileaks and what it shows about the collusion between HRC and the media, how can anyone trust what the polls are showing when they come from those sources?

--

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

October 23, 2016 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross

Is this a gaming clan or a political party?

--

Neither Sith Nor Jedi. Alpha's Captain.

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

October 24, 2016 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

"The jailing his political opponent thing"

That's ridiculous. Hillary lied to the FBI and deleted her emails after she was ordered to hand them to FBI. If any normal person did that they'd be in jail. Your reseponse is just a retarded Hillary gimmick to make it sound like trump wants to jail people because they oppose him. We all know Hillary is the real dictator, she owns the media (91% of news coverage is negative towards trump) and she is quoted saying she wants to shut down news sites that oppose her.

October 26, 2016 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Trump and Hillary are trash. Vote third party or flip a coin
--

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

November 7, 2016 at 9:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Darman2361
Limited Member

If Trump wanted less negative news coverage he wouldn't speak as harshly as he does all the time. A lot of what he says is spur of the moment things in order to appeal to the direct audience in front of him.

It doesn't matter if he is telling the truth, making up statistics, twisting events, or flat out lying. He gets a reaction from the crowd and could care less about fact checkers or media, because he gets free advertising. Any publicity is good publicity.

This next part is from The Art of the Deal:

“Good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.”

He's well aware of the news coverage and embraces it.

November 8, 2016 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darman2361
Limited Member

Also as far as a businessman, Trump is a very sleezy one.

He consistently doesn't pay small businesses/contractors for no valid reason.

November 8, 2016 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

M. S. Krats at August 19, 2016 at 1:51 PM

He's polling worse than Romney ever did in every respectable poll in the nation by a lot. FiveThirtyEight gives him a 24% chance of winning the election, which is down from 50% at the convention. His numbers have only falllen since the conventions.  Hiring the white nationalist from a conspiracy newspaper is likely to worsen that. To say he is closing in is a little... off.  His hiring choices seem to be reflecting a plan to double down on crazy shit and pander to his base rather than expand it

Fortunately, the US is not yet ready to choose a reality TV star over a former senator and secretary of state

I think he closed in pretty decently.

Fortunately, the US is not yet ready to choose the embodiment of corruption over a proven businessman who wants to rebuild our country.

--

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

November 9, 2016 at 4:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Laytro={G}{65th}
Administrator

This election shows how you can't trust the polls, you can never predict who will and will not vote, and whether or not the country is demanding change, And this election Trump was that change while Hillary just represented the status quo, and it was evident that no one wanted that anymore so she lost key states that she needed to keep, but ended up going Trump and that decided this election.

--
“Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.” 
                                                                                                -Sun Tzu
November 9, 2016 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Who would have guessed that people would be tired of the ruling party when the nation has an unemployment rate 0f 10%...

November 21, 2016 at 11:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

KRATS WHERE ARE YOU?

:^)

--

December 19, 2016 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

That's pretty gay rc, why don't you ask him to meet you in the bathroom stall while you're at it?

December 19, 2016 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Laytro={G}{65th}
Administrator

Your just jealous that you didn't think to make face like that Penguin =^.^=

--
“Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.” 
                                                                                                -Sun Tzu
December 20, 2016 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross

Penguin's just jealous cuz he has to go to the bathroom alone.

--

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

December 21, 2016 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Ross is right, I'm not loved and I take out aggression on others to help me cope. Ross baby ccaan you save me???

December 29, 2016 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross

O_O No.

--

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

January 3, 2017 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Ross I just need your validation in my life, how will I know who I am and where I'm going without you baby?

--

| I will always follow orders |

January 16, 2017 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross

In the flames of hell

--

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

January 16, 2017 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Where did all the kidies go?