Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force

Briefing Room

Forum Home > {TcF} Intel report > START TCF AGAIN??

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Dude! guys! CHECK IT OUT!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

Who wants to restart TcF with me??? We can be clan leaders and restart our clan on the new BF2 (We can always play original BF1 - in adittion but we could gets lots of new members from bf2 and relive our glory.)

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

June 10, 2017 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Ldr.MIKE

I CANNOT AFFORD THIS I AM POOR

--

I DO MANLY THINGS LIKE WRESTEL BEARS AND TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE.

June 12, 2017 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Mike just because you're poor doesn't mean you don't deserve to eat oreos for every meal of the day. LET ME SAVE YOU LITTLE BABY!!

June 18, 2017 at 10:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TimexX
Wtf.... If we are going to restart we need Elmo and all of his friends....
--

.:FEDERAL/NATIONAL DEBT:.

$15,517,051,724,148.90

Updated daily at "https://twitter.com/#!/nationaldebt"

June 18, 2017 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelle
Limited Member

Hello everyone! I have a proposition for you all. As some of you know, SWBFGamers.com puts on a big Battlefront tournament every summer, which is usually called the Intergalatic Clan War, or ICW for short. There have been a total of 6 tournaments like this so far. The ICW7 is taking place but under the new name of DET (Digital Era Tournament). The rules are largely the same. It will take a bit of prepping mod maps and custom files, but it's extremely easy to do if you're familiar with the folder structure of Battlefront (GameData, AddOn, etc etc).

Speaking as a long time member of Alpha, I have entered our clan into the DET along side TcF. {Alpha}Captain Drunken_Master informs me that he has contacted Laytro about this. So we are entered as an alliance on the off chance that TcF will reform and join Alpha on the grandstage of Battlefront once again. Cheers! I'll be standing by.

June 25, 2017 at 3:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Um ok, I don't really want to though because the other people cheat I think. I might I'll try to get comp fixed.

Also Time, who the hell is elmo?

June 25, 2017 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Who won tournament:? I was going to fix my lap top but I spent all my money on a chicken coop instead...

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

July 1, 2017 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Aug 26 All Day
Thursday, Aug 31 All Day
Sunday, Oct 22 All Day
Friday, Nov 10 All Day

-Recent Videos-

450 views - 0 comments
492 views - 3 comments
624 views - 6 comments
750 views - 3 comments