Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > {TcF} Intel report > Website Restoration Chat!

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

As proposed in Proposition 21, the Website Restoration Act asked for everyone's input on changes that are to come to the "Ranks", "Diplomacy Status", "Archives" and "Fun Games" pages. Having now passed, we're here to discuss what we'd like to see!

Ranks

So, the new military rank insignias - we current have them exactly as they are within the United States Armed Forces - which is a bit dull and totally not us. I think, before we decide on the shapes of the new ranked insignias that we should decide on colours that we'd like to see in them. Any thoughts there?

Diplomacy Status

This one's a bit of a pickle - we don't have any allies since Proposition 19... I proposed, as an idea, back in Proposition 21, that we could gather some intel on other active clans in SWBF and make a page dedicated to showcase other clans with direct links to their websites; or we can do whatever we want with it! Ideas?

Archives

Medals, our medals! Should we think up new ones? Create our own medals that are unique to us in design? What do you guys think?

Fun Games

Any games that you think need to be added/removed?

Come on fellas, lets talk!

August 27, 2014 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

The site was perfect.

August 29, 2014 at 1:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Recon={G}{701st}
Administrator

I think the ranks are fine easy to under stand but maybe changed the colors Use the colors of the TcF flag

--

August 31, 2014 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex 1 months ago
by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

746 views - 0 comments
764 views - 3 comments
914 views - 6 comments