Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > {TcF} Intel report > TRUMP'S CLOSING IN!

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

http://cesrusc.org/election/

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!

August 12, 2016 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Karts

He's polling worse than Romney ever did in every respectable poll in the nation by a lot. FiveThirtyEight gives him a 24% chance of winning the election, which is down from 50% at the convention. His numbers have only falllen since the conventions.  Hiring the white nationalist from a conspiracy newspaper is likely to worsen that. To say he is closing in is a little... off.  His hiring choices seem to be reflecting a plan to double down on crazy shit and pander to his base rather than expand it

Fortunately, the US is not yet ready to choose a reality TV star over a former senator and secretary of state

August 19, 2016 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

KRATS...stop pimppin for crooked Hillary - The country needs a successful BUSINESSMAN - not a slimy politician who hasn't done anything useful for the last 30 years. 

August 21, 2016 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-gains-ground-against-clinton-1471817853-htmlstory.html
He's winning!!

August 28, 2016 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Ldr.MIKE

SOMEONE TALK

--

I DO MANLY THINGS LIKE WRESTEL BEARS AND TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE.

September 11, 2016 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Laytro={G}{65th}
Administrator

Hola mi amigo, como estás?

--
“Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.” 
                                                                                                -Sun Tzu
September 13, 2016 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Co.Ldr.Ross

Both candidates are idiots. America is doomed.

--

Neither Sith Nor Jedi. Alpha's Captain.

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

September 13, 2016 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Ldr.MIKE

WE MUST UNITE AND ELECT ME

--

I DO MANLY THINGS LIKE WRESTEL BEARS AND TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE.

September 14, 2016 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

I haven't posted lately cuz itnernet has been  out for a month at my place. Trump is awesome and hillary is an evil criminal, neither of them are 'idiots'. 
VOTE TRUMP TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

September 14, 2016 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Co.Ldr.Ross

Make America Trash Again

--

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

October 3, 2016 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

What are you even saying ross? Can you attempt to add a lil' more to the conversation?

October 7, 2016 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Co.Ldr.Ross

Naw

--

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

October 11, 2016 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Ross, who do you think won debate #2?

October 11, 2016 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Co.Ldr.Ross
The odds were in Hillary's favor. Trump didn't have a fair chance
--

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

October 11, 2016 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Karts

Clinton was not especially good, but Trump was remarkably poor.  The vp debates are pretty good evidence that his running mate is far more capable then he.

October 12, 2016 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Co.Ldr.Ross

Karts at October 12, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Clinton was not especially good, but Trump was remarkably poor.  The vp debates are pretty good evidence that his running mate is far more capable then he.

Omg it's Krats

--

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

October 14, 2016 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

Polls don't decide who wins, voters do. Reagan trailed Carter by 12 points and we know how that turned out. Remember that these are "likely" voters, sample size and selection sources play a big role in what the polls say.

I highly doubt Clinton is leading in any legitimate polls that haven't been skewed in her favor. One of the recent polls that was being flaunted around stopped collecting data before the 2nd debate, and had a small sample size of 500. One of the emails from WikiLeaks stated that she was behind nationally in an internally (HRC Campaign, I'm assuming) conducted poll.

I really think Trump has a higher chance to win, there's so much more support for Trump, however voter fraud (in Clinton's favor) is pretty much assured at this point. The Vice Chairman of Soros' Open Societies Foundation is also on the board of directors for Smartmatic, the company which manufactures and provides the electronic voting systems which are responsible for all vote counting in 16 states.

Clinton is the embodiment of corruption, she should be behind bars. She failed as senator, she failed as Secretary of State, she will fail as Commander-in-Chief. This is the most important election in US history, it will decide the future of the world.

--

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

October 15, 2016 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Krats what part of 2nd debate made you think trump was bad? I thought he did amazing, he told hillary she was going to jail and pointed out that she cheated primaries, also the abraham lincoln moment was pretty hilarious.

October 15, 2016 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Karts

>I really think Trump has a higher chance to win, there's so much more support for Trump

Except for women, non-white people, and people who attended college. He is the first Republican candidate in like 40 years not to have the majority of college educated whites. Also people that value peaceful transfer of power, people who value experience, intelligence, maturity or even just a basic knowledge of current events

The only legitmate poll showing a Trump national lead I know of is the LA Times tracking poll.  This poll tracks the same people and asks them their positions multiple times throughout the season.  This is good for showing change in opinion but it doesn't weight by demographics so it can't really be taken as representative of the nation as a whole.

>Krats what part of 2nd debate made you think trump was bad?

The jailing his political opponent thing, the fact that his obviously a moron and sees the world through the eyes of a child. The only defence he's ever made of his childishness and lack of good judgement was that he opposed the war in Iraq, which isn't even true. His policy ideas are solutions a fourth grader would propose

>I highly doubt Clinton is leading in any legitimate polls that haven't been skewed in her favor.

The polls are only rigged when they show something Trump supporters don't like. Crazy how that happens.

October 21, 2016 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Laytro={G}{65th}
Administrator

Personally I believe that Trump actually has a higher chance winning.

1. I disagree with a lot of your points consitering that it is usually the millennials that are liberal as we have seen with Sanders, most younger people don't understand economic and how when someone says free health care or college it isn't actually free, it just means an increase in taxes. Also I believe that most people who attend college do support him more so than Clinton because most democrats including Clinton want to increase tax on the wealthy, who don't take so kindly to that. And the people who tend to be wealthy are those who attended college, unless the droppe out in which case they probably don't work that great of jobs.

2. While I agree Trump act's like a child, Clinton is no better, at least Trump answers the questions about him. I would rather have someone who know economics than someone who has been proven to be untrustworthy like Clinton. The Benghazi thing was massive also the Email scandal, seriously it's worse for her not to release her emails than it is for Trump not to release his tax returns. It's a matter of National security compared to business. And maybe we need policy ideas of a fourth grader consitering what democrats have done to our country in the past couple of years.

3. The polls really aren't rigged towards Trump. Not only are the polls rigged towards Clinton but so are the debates. Almost all the tougher questions have been focused on Trump, and the moderators only ask Clinton about Benghazi or the email scandal when Trump brings it up. On top of that I would say most media is skewed towards Clinton. And I say this because almost every media outlet in the country is owned and controlled by about six corperations. Most media that people tend to see or read like the New York Times, are owned by one of these companies, and more so than that more of these six major companies that own media that would deal with the presidental race are Democratic and we can see this as all but two of these corperations donate more to the democratic camapigns than the repulicans campaigns. So it is overwhelmingly apparent that there is favortism in the Media it does tend to be more so towards the democratic side than the republican side.

--
“Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.” 
                                                                                                -Sun Tzu
October 23, 2016 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

714 views - 0 comments
736 views - 3 comments
881 views - 6 comments
1192 views - 3 comments