Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > Penguin's Military Training Academy > Hey

General Kevin (TR-AC)
Limited Member

How is everyone doing? Wanted to make a general post here but didn't have the time to find a proper heading (sorry).

I hope that everything is going splended and that the old crew is still together.

I have initiated college once more and still hanging around the old gaming community. The community for me has changed dramatically since I first started playing online games with TcF back in the day.

Sadly, I have moved away from all Star Wars games due to game changes made by the developers of SWTOR. It has morphed into a game that I simply don't enjoy anymore on a personal level.

Anyway, I mainly play planetside 2 for the pc. It's free and it is also available on steam. If anyone has the game, please let me know. I am on emerald and always looking for more people to have some great times with on the New Conglomerate!

I would also like to apologize for not actively participating on this site often. My schedule and own accords have made it difficult for me to track everything.

I salute you Penguin, Rick, and everyone else that served us well in the republic!  

August 22, 2016 at 4:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

You should hang out with Rick ya both talk all fancy. College is for queers though, real men work!

August 28, 2016 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Co.Ldr.Ross

Ew college. Ew work. Real men attempt suicide

--

Neither Sith Nor Jedi. Alpha's Captain.

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

September 19, 2016 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Have you done that yet, ross?

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

September 26, 2016 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Co.Ldr.Ross

Maybe?

--

Neither Sith Nor Jedi. Alpha's Captain.

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

September 27, 2016 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Kevin do you play bf1? You should get curse chat and hit up RC he REALLY loves speaking with you.

October 7, 2016 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

713 views - 0 comments
736 views - 3 comments
880 views - 6 comments
1192 views - 3 comments