Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > For Soldiers on Leave. > TcF are u happy?

BarneyWhite

do u like it that we boot on sight of enemys. Do youagree with some of the rules. do you like the Clan night activites. Ive noticed some errors when it comes to clan night:(. do u think wusi should be a enemy clan? Do you think we should be more open and let no clanners come on with the risk of sabotage. what i mean like that is maybe dont understand or insults us maybeit dosnt seem like it but it might spring up. i Firmly belive in this but i wanna know what you think. Pengy what do you think we should do about this stuff. And this goes to me. I might get carried away. but im just doing what i think is right.to let u know. Im not doing it to ruin anything but to protect the clan from threats tht may or may not occur. post ur response in comments on the questions u fell like answering to pls.

--

BarneyWhite

April 5, 2011 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BarneyWhite

post ur response on here

--

BarneyWhite

April 5, 2011 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blake

With the wusi deal, i think the best solution to keep them out is to make private servers with a universal code thats on our site. we can just change it if they figure it out. plus, booting isnt reliable as they can just come back and/or it not work at all. quite honestly, i don't know our two clans history due to my novice-ness, but control is easily obtained to those who think.

--

April 6, 2011 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

I don't want to do any massive recruiting but, if we don't have a open server we are never going to get recruits, almost all of our recruits in the past 4 months have come from our open server, if we don't recruit at ALL that isn't healthy for the clan.

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

April 7, 2011 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Blake

true, i was one of those recruits, but when aggravated by other clans, the private server is good.

--

April 7, 2011 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

I agree.

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

April 8, 2011 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch

I think it is necssary to keep give enemy players a chance to have fun on our servers, but not if they start trouble.

We shouldnt be like the wusi's and fc and boot players that arent allies, that is what would make tcf no better than fc and wusi.

--

Give me 6 hours to chop down a tree and i will spend the first four sharpening the axe.

Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. President

April 8, 2011 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Karts

I agree with Twitch

--

Loan... Denied

8:00 T-time is 10:00 central, for anyone who forgets

April 10, 2011 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{tcf}republic.c
hi all how are you
--

james w. bransford w is for william

April 12, 2011 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Hi!!

--

April 12, 2011 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

But this is kinda the wrong place to post that... Post it here http://tcfswbf.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/4158341-tactical-commando-force-s-new-recruits-?next=

:)

--

April 12, 2011 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BarneyWhite

guys i still want recruting servers we just need to watch them for awile say a night to see how they react in different sinarios. you prob wont agree with it. nooo its to long. well thats wrong. it could be a bad recrut alltogether. just think if we acidently have recruted han. thats the kind of recruting i think we have now. but still recrutin han a VERY BAD idea. no one sudjustid it it would just be bad

--

BarneyWhite

April 16, 2011 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Yes.....Agree..

--

April 17, 2011 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

716 views - 0 comments
738 views - 3 comments
884 views - 6 comments
1194 views - 3 comments