Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > {TcF} Intel report > Seattle's good bye maybe again

See-Ahth

i need reasons to stay . this clan looks like it is heading toward civil war.  people i the clan are fighting . there are sides growing in the clan. people mock penguin and rick . there is unrest . we are becoming like Fc . like being mean to other big clans

May 10, 2011 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Honestly...... we are not heading into civil WAr! barney want's to elave, and we are tryng to bring him abck... that's all! All of the negative comments are surrepulous. Not needed... Tech... CivilWar is not an option; we are not the criffing BCE....

May 10, 2011 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

See-Ahth

bce is like us .centered around one person

--

"there is no I in team but there is a I in fight and i will fight for your team"

IFIGHT3000

May 10, 2011 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

That is so untrue!  Who is it centered by then?? Hum...? and BCE is not centered around anyone... it seems to have no center at all. Chris is insane and Mike is weird and Matt is crazy so who knows.... but one thing is certain, WE ARE NOT BCE We are TcF, Tactical Commando Force and we will overcome this in a possitive manner.

May 10, 2011 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

See-Ahth

chris is the center of bce without him it dies

without pengy we die

--

"there is no I in team but there is a I in fight and i will fight for your team"

IFIGHT3000

May 10, 2011 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Obviously, he created it.... but we are here to support him. If he greives, we all do. and I do teh best I can to help him. A loss for one is a loss for all. And in Barney's case, it's more than one loss.

May 10, 2011 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

See-Ahth

no half the clan dislikes him

--

IFIGHT3000

May 10, 2011 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BarneyWhite

see i know he was just making a point and thats whati getting at i not going back to that.al lthe things i do that seem stupid to them or bossy or un usefull. and i want the clan to know i do it for a good reson i want it to be fun and something that will give u a life lesson and held u in the future to and also to have fun. if u dont like it then why be in tcf im not sure if pengy or rick agrees but it seems like the thing they would agree to to me. also i really dont think if u liek the rules taht the clan has set up why be in it?

--

BarneyWhite

May 10, 2011 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Tech, while you may dislike him, you cannot and will not talk for the rest of the clan. Clan members are allowed to leave as they wish, however we do discourage it and promote peace and justice. Guys, Why leave^ the reasons are small. Problems are created by small conflicts. If you two dislike eachother, go on a server and destroy eachother. Privately. This is not something you shout out to the heavens.

Barney, I don't think you're stupid or very bossy. I do think that you might want to analize a situation a bit more before responsding to it but that's all. We all have our little tics. this one used to be mine. My real big tic now-a-days is having a constant desire to pull out a gun and kill someone. i'm working on it however!

'D

Rick

--

"The strength to survive must come from within. Others will always fail you - friends, family, love... in the end, each person must stand alone." Drew Karpyshyn

"Can you recall what it is like to dream? Fear coursing through your body, sweat fighting its way through your pores, a scream caught just below your tongue… In dreams you can wake up, but nightmares are eternal. Welcome to your nightmare." - The Defect

May 10, 2011 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

See-Ahth

look at my signature and twithc krats spartin rex and more think barny is bossy

--

IFIGHT3000

May 10, 2011 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BarneyWhite

seriously dude i do it becuase people disobey the rules or i feel like i have to intervene. Cant u take a hint. jeez

--

BarneyWhite

May 10, 2011 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

716 views - 0 comments
738 views - 3 comments
884 views - 6 comments