Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > {Tactical Commando Force} News Signals > We are the greatest clan to walk this earth.

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

I am one of the generals of the greatest clans on the internet, I am proud of this the day will come when even  TcF must be layed to rest, but until that day I will fight for the great three letters TcF. They mean more to me then any thing else on star wars games. Ten days and eleven months ago our founders brought forth on this game, a new nclan, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all clans are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great battle, testing whether that clan, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their time that that clan might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we krats out should do this. But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, active and retired, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above my  poor power to add or detract. The galaxy will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is up to us to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these retired shall not have taken time out  in vain -- that this clan, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that clan of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the internet. Take a clan to seriously and it is not, take a clan not serious enough and it is not fun, But take the clan for what it is and it is fun. As I have been the constant companionand witness of the great people of this clan, I will continue to fight LONG LIVE TCF! THE CLAN OF BROTHERS, THE CLAN OF FAMILY, THE CLAN OF WARRIORS, THE CLAN OF TCF.

~{Tactical Commando Force}~

June 2010 - June 2011

- General Penguin signing out

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

June 1, 2011 at 1:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

See-Ahth

TcF dead?

--

"there is no I in team but there is a I in fight and i will fight for your team"

IFIGHT3000

June 1, 2011 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Nope.

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

June 1, 2011 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

HALLEIGHULLIA! Long live TcF!

June 1, 2011 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

????

--

June 2, 2011 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Oh, look at you... so pessimistic!

June 2, 2011 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Soul={LG}{65th Sniper}

lol

July 20, 2011 at 8:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nigh

:|

--

Meet me in the pit

July 20, 2011 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

:/

--

July 20, 2011 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Woah, This is ancient. Who brought this back up? AWESOME!

July 20, 2011 at 11:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex 1 months ago
by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

746 views - 0 comments
764 views - 3 comments
914 views - 6 comments
1226 views - 3 comments