Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > Penguin's Military Training Academy > Clone Recruit Batch 3

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Hey guys Smokey quit, and Kool quit, I think we should make it a lot harder to join {TcF} because 85% of the people we recruit into the clan quit in like a month.

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

August 5, 2011 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

(GRC)Carter

But, then nobody would join because it's too hard.

--

August 5, 2011 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nigh

{{{https://tcfswbf.webs.com/apps/profile/65616678/}}}[email protected]@-{{{{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)}}} at August 5, 2011 at 1:17 AM

Hey guys Smokey quit, and Kool quit, I think we should make it a lot harder to join {TcF} because 85% of the people we recruit into the clan quit in like a month.

kool didnt quit so... -_-

--

Meet me in the pit

August 5, 2011 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Yes, I think that the leaders of each batallion should meet and discuss a ''recruit course'' and work on a better and more rigourous training detail. Whaya guys think?

August 7, 2011 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

(GRC)Carter at August 5, 2011 at 3:54 PM

But, then nobody would join because it's too hard.

Well on the contrary Carter, people like to join stuff that is hard to join. It makes it seem speacial, PLA is probally the hardest clan to join ( I don't like PLA ) they don't let in any old hobo, they only let in there type of people. And a lot of people want to join due to the selectivness. PLA almost has 100 members By the way*

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

August 7, 2011 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Nigh at August 5, 2011 at 10:12 PM

{{{https://tcfswbf.webs.com/apps/profile/65616678/}}}[email protected]@-{{{{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)}}} at August 5, 2011 at 1:17 AM

kool didnt quit so... -_-

--

August 7, 2011 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Recruits that have quit in the past (One month or less in TcF): Smokey, Soul,Scorch, Remix, Kool,Hornet, Cantina, Robin, and Courtney.

--

August 7, 2011 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(GRC)Carter

How about we just let them be with us for a month becore we call them an official TcF member. That way they can get to know the clan and what we do and see if they like it. (Was that what you were thinking of Pengy?)

--

August 7, 2011 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Scorch was in TcF?!

August 8, 2011 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nigh

{{{https://tcfswbf.webs.com/apps/profile/65616678/}}}[email protected]@-{{{{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)}}} at August 7, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Recruits that have quit in the past (One month or less in TcF): Smokey, Soul,Scorch, Remix, Kool,Hornet, Cantina, and Courtney.

Yah, spy didnt quit so... -_-

--

Meet me in the pit

August 8, 2011 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

http://www.xfire.com/profile/mrspy15/

--

August 8, 2011 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Well this has been a good year to trim the bush, heh?

August 8, 2011 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Scorch was in TcF then quit like in 3 days.

--

August 8, 2011 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

(GRC)Carter

I think this may mean that TcF is losing it's meaning and purpose. 

--

August 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Wha?

--

August 8, 2011 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(GRC)Carter

Seriously. The servers are never up. TcF members seem to be harder and harder to find onlline. And we're losing an emense amount of people. I'm about ready myself to leave TcF. I'm sorry Pengy but TcF is dying.

--

August 8, 2011 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Grrr....Carter....Get X-fire.... .

--

August 9, 2011 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Rick is not on BF1 because his disk broke, but he is on X-Fire, He's not gone or any thing, Billy is on X-Fire. BF1, and BF2, Kevin is on RC, BF1, BF2, and X-Fire, Barney is on X-Fire a lot, Zroid is not on alot but he has X-Fire, Nigh is on BF1 and X-Fire, And jawa is on X-Fire.

I've not been on because I'm working on a stop motion movie that I'm making it's almost done to.

--

August 9, 2011 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Chear up, Don't go!

--

August 9, 2011 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Clan night is friday by the way *Pass is Semper-Fi. *Without Period*

--

August 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex 1 months ago
by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

746 views - 0 comments
763 views - 3 comments
914 views - 6 comments
1223 views - 3 comments