Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > {Tactical Commando Force} News Signals > Graduation!

General Kevin (TR-AC)
Limited Member

I look foward in fighting with you all against the seperatist forces haha... Marry Christmas (a little early dont you think? lol)

--

Terran Republic, Armored Column Division General Officer

November 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

No not really, it's never too early for Chirstmas!

November 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Ross{Cmd}701st

IKR rick i love holiday spirit and i cant wait for my 3 wii games for chgristmas. I actually had 3 more to pick BUT I DIDNT KNOW wat to pick.

--

{UCF}Co.Ldr.Ross ROCKS.JEFF GORDON 4 Cup Champ 86 Career Victorys!!! AWESOME!!!!![url=http://profile.xfire.com/ucfcoldrross1][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/ucfcoldrross1.png[/img][/url]

November 9, 2011 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BarneyWhite

omg kevin only 1 CBG ata time and it is CBG rick penguin changed it himself andi asked for this ranking name it looks cooler and kevin it dosnt matter if your  blattons special only 1 CBG at a time obey the rules or be kicked out andi told you not to make some crakpot joke about how we need more than 1 CBG but nope diddnt even register and yah did it

--

BarneyWhite

November 9, 2011 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

???????????????

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

November 9, 2011 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Ross{Cmd}701st

? im lost someone help me here?

--

{UCF}Co.Ldr.Ross ROCKS.JEFF GORDON 4 Cup Champ 86 Career Victorys!!! AWESOME!!!!![url=http://profile.xfire.com/ucfcoldrross1][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/ucfcoldrross1.png[/img][/url]

November 9, 2011 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

You go to a public school, what do you expect?? 0.o

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

November 9, 2011 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Ross{Cmd}701st

I go to private school

--

November 9, 2011 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(GRC)Carter

I am so lost... I thought we were talking about our new graduates, not our stupid Christmas presents or CBG rankings...

--

November 9, 2011 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BarneyWhite

i jsut wanted to make sure everyones on the same page and yes congrats to luke :D havea great stay in TcF privite

--

BarneyWhite

November 9, 2011 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BarneyWhite

ok CBG is the new CBA so carter your not a CBA  idk what you are but your not CBG

--

BarneyWhite

November 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Kevin (TR-AC)
Limited Member

(throws barney off of a kamino platform into the sea) now as i was saying, carter isnt a cba obviously,,,,, he is a lieutenant general.... it clearly says that over yonder...  but if a rank isnt changed on the page of the rank page on this site, then its cba to me.... besides same thing bahaha. To me, admiral sounds more respectable than even the highest general, just saying. LoL people dont know there star wars here

--

November 9, 2011 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

*Their Star Wars and I'm not sure I follow on what you mean by that.

November 9, 2011 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BarneyWhite

OK first kevin you area sick son of a donut throw me off a platform knock it off pls. and rick told me carter was a CBG so dont blame me for that. oh and after penguins misshap with the spelling misshap i kinda liked it and i requested it to be left like that and he said fine. oh and (climbs out sombing wet and burns kevin with a flamerower then shoots 200 times with a pistol then throws over the side then teabagss the spot wherei threw you off) hows that for a throw off. lol i had to do that. ;D

--

BarneyWhite

November 10, 2011 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Dude if you want to argue, go to some other forum the name of the R#@[email protected] forum is Graduation not Merry Christmas wishing center, or Barney and Kevin's debate center. MAKE YOUR OWN FORUM AND STOP TAKING OVER MINE!

--

November 10, 2011 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BarneyWhite

he brought it up and i agree but i say what as to be said. and this isa of upmost importance if it wasnt i would just leave it

--

BarneyWhite

November 10, 2011 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

!              RE: Merry Christmas!

November 10, 2011 at 7:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

I'm such a idiot I forgot about Tuesday And wendsday scrimage :(  We're changing it to Thursday and Friday! :D

--

November 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

General Kevin (TR-AC)
Limited Member

Ok, like penguin said, its not a debate. Therefore, i know what is right. Last and FINAL statement. When I got elected when carter was also running for lieutenant general, we both got to be honored generals of the clan, me as general and carter as lieutenant. You have no right to demote one of my best soldiers in my battalion. One more time i say this: lay off my battalion, im not touching anyone elses battalions. Your soldiers are welcome to ask me for whatever help/needs they have to share with a general. I will not demote nor rank up one of penguins or ricks soldiers. Besides, I pretty much have 3 troopers left in my battalion, so lay off. Jeesus, what kind of game are we playing here boys? The one where you want to act tuff? Or the strait and fun one? I am regaining my thoughts as old kevin now, inscribed by the people who do care if i am general and care for me as a friend: the alphas. For now on, ill talk to them, because they actually can understand what is going on here

--

November 10, 2011 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(GRC)Carter

Calm Down, Kevin! Relax... It doesn't reallly matter anyway. Ifound the problem with my firewall and 'm not going to be able to fix it until at least Chritmas. By then, the next election will have arrived and I'll just be a Second Lutenit Again.

--

November 10, 2011 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

716 views - 0 comments
738 views - 3 comments
884 views - 6 comments
1194 views - 3 comments