Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > {Tactical Commando Force} News Signals > Graduation!

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Kevin, cool down sheesh, no one *apart from Barney* Is bashing you up. Also, as a Republic, if Penguin, as High Command wants something done with the 701st, it's DONE. If, as a republic, it is outvoted in a session of Congress under New Order dictation, as per written, then if a majority votes, you are out ruled. Same goes to all. Penguin's in command.

November 10, 2011 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Sorry, thats a bit harsh, and while I don't mean it to be so, I mean the words I've typed. People needs to stop worrying about them and their interests. Can't we all just gather 'round the fire and exchange stories while all working in the same group? I'll use this as an example, it seems to me that the 701st are set apart from the rest of the clan. They are no diffrent than the 65th, 67th, 11th, 305th or anyothers that might come into exsistence while we sit here twiddeling our thumbs.

Guys, why all of this useless and fruitless fighting? We are all the same. We all fight for the same reasons. We all fight for the same justice, we all fight for the same cause and yet, here we are, so seperated by batallions? If this doesn't stop, then I might propose to abolish all batallions and have only one. Just one. I HATE that idea but seriously men; this is crazy. So, whatever problems you might have with eachother, go out in a feild and deal with it like men. This site, and all TcF members, we are not your feild.

We work together, we live together *to an extenct*, we are just one. Batallions or not, we are all the same. No one is special-er than anyone else. We are all on the same page. So, if that's true, why do I always end up writting something like this every month? Can't we all just accept people for who they are.

I, as a General is no diffrent than Luke, a new PFC; but how is it, I am one of the few who sees this? It's right infront of all of your eyes, so just open them to be able to SEE. We are all diffrent; we have diffrent genes, diffrent points of views, diffrent genres of books we like, diffrent types of music and yet, here we are. What is it that unifies us? I have an awsner but it's MY awnser.

Ask yourself that question: What is it that unifies us? What is it that has drawn us all here together. What is it that prevents us from working in harmony? What is it that is keeping us all still here, no matter how many heated disscussions me might have? Awnser that. Do not tell anyone your awnser. It's yours. Keep it to yourself.

You can express it in many way, through small talk, or in battle, or even with a smile. But, you see, if you awnser the phone, and you awnser it with a smile, the person on the other end will smile back. It's instentanious. The phone is ringing. It's your turn to awnser.

November 10, 2011 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BarneyWhite

woah woah kevin you got it wrong i ment rick told me carter was a CBG and i oh couse told people only 1 CBG and you think were trying to demote hi mwhen were not. we are not trying to demote him rick told me that carter was a CBG and he was wrong hesa leutenit or whatever rank you have him has. but it al lworked out in the end :D

--

BarneyWhite

November 10, 2011 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

ONE MORE POST AND I DELETE THIS ALL.

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

November 10, 2011 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Same.....

November 10, 2011 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Kevin (TR-AC)
Limited Member

ok why the heck are my post getting deleted? Just because u cant handle the truth i supose

--

Terran Republic, Armored Column Division General Officer

November 10, 2011 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

That must be it. Penguin STOP deleting posts!

November 10, 2011 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Ok, but any time you guys make a forum I will ruin it.

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

November 10, 2011 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Dictatorship...............

November 10, 2011 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Kevin (TR-AC)
Limited Member

u guys are the dictatorship. HELLO? ive been on the democratic republic side for a year now on bf 

--

November 10, 2011 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Please, you've only *trained * people. Penguin's been hopping around ordering people to do this OR ELSE-eness. I've been sitting around, waiting for soemthing stupid ro horrible to ahppen to that i can waste my time typing up crazy long texts no one ever reads.

* as you can tell, I'm in a mood.... -_-*

November 10, 2011 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

I'm fed up with all thsi fighting! If people cannot get along tehn soceity has declined so much taht we obviously ahve no control. If we canT' get along, then no one should be in a postition of power. If we canT' get along, I'm handing over my title of General., I ahve no dfsires to sit around fighting with everyone. That was not why I accepted my mantle.

So either people smarten up and start acting accordingly or it's over for us all.

November 11, 2011 at 7:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

General Kevin (TR-AC)
Limited Member

Um then why didnt you stop it then mr leader? Like I was trying to along time ago starting a little before the kick rex out thing. I pretty much helped rex to stay in the clan. I dont know if this is true or not, but rex said that barney is still posting to kick rex out of the clan, Dont know if its true or not. Ya digg

--

November 11, 2011 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(GRC)Carter

Could you guys please calm down. There is no reason to fight. I will literaly make a forum for you guys if you can't keep this under control. We are supposed to be celebrating a Graduation. You may ave very well made the most horrible first impression to them out there. It's no wondert there's so few poeple joining TcF. So the three of you stop fighting!

It doesn't matter what rank I am. I don't really care since my computer isn't working.

I am now stepping down from Lutenit General since I haven't done a very good job of leading you guys. Don't even think of questioning my motives and just let me step down. If you guys will promote me to CBG, I would be honored. If not, It's okat. I am a soldier of this clan and I don't care what rank I am at. For I am proud to be a member of TcF and the last thing I want to see is people arguing over my stupid rank.

--

November 11, 2011 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Kevin (TR-AC)
Limited Member

Whatever, that just made me feel bad. I tried to stop all the fighting during that whole kick rex out of tcf. I resign. Good bye. Not comeing back either. This clan is in favor of two people: rick and penguin with there little no good teachers pet: barney. Why bother? I feel like i just dishonored carter by not giving his position a fight for what is his. I quit. I dont need this stupid, insignificant, crappy, unintelligent, racist, clan. I dont care about battlefront anymore. Whatever

--

November 11, 2011 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Okay I'm at a loss. Here I am, attempting to stop all this squable and tehn a whole NEW ONE comes out of it? Are you all that bad?!

November 11, 2011 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Kevin (TR-AC)
Limited Member

Stop blaiming others when you are part of the fault as well. Geese, were all parts of the problem. Get over it. stop talking about it. Its over

--

November 12, 2011 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

General Kevin (TR-AC)
Limited Member

im in a better dang clan than this anyways

--

(GRC)Carter

General Kevin (TR-AC) at November 11, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Whatever, that just made me feel bad. I tried to stop all the fighting during that whole kick rex out of tcf. I resign. Good bye. Not comeing back either. This clan is in favor of two people: rick and penguin with there little no good teachers pet: barney. Why bother? I feel like i just dishonored carter by not giving his position a fight for what is his. I quit. I dont need this stupid, insignificant, crappy, unintelligent, racist, clan. I dont care about battlefront anymore. Whatever

1.   I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I'm just cutting the source of this problem.

2.   We're not favoring anybody. It's just these people have been there since the begining and are well trusted and looked up. (I know I certainly do)

3.   IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT MY RANK IS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I haven't been able to get on Battlefront for almost two months and by the time I get back, the next election will be here. For that matter, why do I even need to be an LG when I hardly do anything?

4.   Your not stupid or dishonored. You're just taking this thing a little too far.

5.   Racist? Says the person who claims PLA is an evil empire waiting to take over the battlefront online world.

6.   Trust me Kevin. This is your 7th time leaving (or something like that). You'll be back.

--

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

You left?! Again?! Argh................

November 12, 2011 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-