Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > {TcF} Intel report > What did you think Of Hostage Extraction?

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

I know this isn't Frontlines web site, and I know we discussed it a lot at premier night, but the reality is only really the crew visits Frontlines site frequently, so I shall post my question here! How many stars do you give Hostage Extraction out of 10? (10 being best) Vote below!

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

September 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Co.Ldr.Ross

9. The voices were a bit scratchy and i couldnt understand some of them.

--

Neither Sith Nor Jedi. Alpha's Captain.

Forever {UCF} Co-Leader

September 30, 2012 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch

I think Hostage extraction was a good clip.  Congrats to everyone who made it-- 10 out of 10 ;-)

--

Give me 6 hours to chop down a tree and i will spend the first four sharpening the axe.

Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. President

September 30, 2012 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Karts

Why is it hostage extraction if he was with the enemy? Also, good video. "...It just like screams, 'I'm a redneck.'" Cool font in the credits by the way. I give a 6.5 cause I always rate everything lower than everyone else

--

Loan... Denied

8:00 T-time is 10:00 central, for anyone who forgets

September 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

I give it a 9, it was a little hard to understand the voices as Ross said

--

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

September 30, 2012 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Yoda/383={PFC}(11)

I give Hostage extraction a 7/10. Audio was rubbish, and story was bit bland. Explosion scene is epic though. Can't wait for episode 3.

P.S I finally got courscant space map working :)

--

The new jedi order rises

October 1, 2012 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Recon={G}{701st}
Administrator

I give it a 9.5 it was really good

--

October 2, 2012 at 8:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

A bit late, sorry...!

Star Wars is something that grew exponentially from what it was meant to be – Darth Vader was supposed to be a weak link and now look at him; one of the most iconic villains in film history. Again, we are presented with something that spawns off from an idea and expands into something completely different. Hoth: The Hideout was released a year ago as the 1st of a new series which was never completed. A year later, the sequel, Space Zombies, has been removed and Hoth: The Hideout has been integrated into TcF’s newest project, FRONTLINES.

The second episode in the series is Hostage Extraction. The trailer received many good reviews and the episode received no dislikes. Is this a sign of a lack of audience or a step in a right direction?

Audiences have been generally kind with their comments such as “Wow, a lot better than I was expecting” and “Awesome video!”. But let’s face it – this is from the citizens who liked The Avengers, which was a very dull film. Critics have, in turn, given the film an average of 8.3 stars, expressing their enthusiasm and minor changes to be made in following episodes.

Now, let’s get dirty; my rating. The idea was great, how it was developed was anything but. The lack of interactions with what has been hinted as important characters in future episodes was a letdown. This was in part because we could understand next to nothing of the voices from the characters. I scoffed at the dim fools who had trouble understanding Bane after seeing The Dark Knight Rises, but now I understand their frustration. The audio track was horrid, annoying even. It took away from the appeal and therefore took us out of the scene the director was trying to produce.

Already at 300 words, I had better wrap up. I liked the idea, I liked how fast tings were moving – but I do wish that more time and effort were put into the audio track as well as the script. My rating will be a solid 4 / 10.

I’ve helped collaborate with the upcoming episode 3 and it proves to be a much better vision than the one presented. If audiences liked Hostage Extraction, they are going to love what’s coming next.

October 2, 2012 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Or hate it, and it's not really the audio track itself, I just made it to loud or it would have been good..

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

October 2, 2012 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

It's just my opinion, thats all; I'm a harsh rater. :P

October 2, 2012 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Zroid-{ARC}(305th)

I thought it was a really good video and that it went together well the only thing that i think should change is the voice quality but you may not be albe to change that bnut over all really good. :) Rating: 8/10

--

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana

October 2, 2012 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Anyone care to change their ratings, after 3 months?

January 20, 2013 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Recon={G}{701st}
Administrator

Not me.  will we start making more movies still or not

--

January 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Talk to Penguinopolous.

January 20, 2013 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Recon={G}{701st}
Administrator

can you play bf2 now

--

January 20, 2013 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Sadly no, but if you got on Game Ranger more often (every time I'm on the computer, I turn it on), we could better talk about such things.

January 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Maybe....

--

January 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex 1 months ago
by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

746 views - 0 comments
764 views - 3 comments
914 views - 6 comments
1226 views - 3 comments