Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > For Soldiers on Leave. > BIG TCF SUMMER PARTAY

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

June 20th, we will be holding the Tcf REUNION!! We will be using this system to connect: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6390.msg67781;topicseen#new It's much easier to use than Tunngle! We will be discussing recruitment, tcf frontlines filming project, and promotion incentives, as well as tallying our remaining members, please sign up below!!

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

May 3, 2013 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

I shall be there

NOTE: We can change date if needed!

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

May 3, 2013 at 12:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

Count me in as well!!!

--

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

May 3, 2013 at 1:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Recon={G}{701st}
Administrator

I think I can make it

--

May 3, 2013 at 6:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Make sure to get new patch too!

--

May 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

«Jenson»
Limited Member

I may be able to host dedicated server as well. Incase it's an issue. But yeah, I'll definitely be there!

--

Me and my mom are working on a website (it's alot of HTML and CSS coding, all that jazz), and she will let me have my own source of the site (which means unlimited bandwidth and a server), I am going to try to set up my own version of OpenSpy sort of thing with the code they provided.

--

Let me know if you guys need any technical support.

--

May 3, 2013 at 12:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Recruit} TheLastBossaru

Well I have camp on the 17th -22nd so can we change the date. I'm sorry about it and I know it's probably a BIG inconvenience to y'all.

--

Battles are never the end of war; for the dead must be buried and the cost of the conflict must be paid.—James A. Garfield

May 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

«Jenson»
Limited Member

Nah we'll just do it without you as say we didn't.. (JUST KIDDING = O)

Any time is good for me, except Sunday.

May 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Recruit} TheLastBossaru

Me too and I am free from the 24th to the 29th so maybe we can work something out. I can tell you all my free days if it helps.

--

Battles are never the end of war; for the dead must be buried and the cost of the conflict must be paid.—James A. Garfield

May 3, 2013 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Um, we can do 24th possibly, I am paying for a dedicated server from NFO Servers by the way.

--

May 3, 2013 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Recruit} TheLastBossaru

Well I can tell you my free days if it helps in any way.

--

May 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Not the 20th - I'm graduating.

May 3, 2013 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Recon={G}{701st}
Administrator

can we do it the 29th then

--

May 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

Well, usually I know what's going on each week, but with my grandmother being sick, I don't know when we might have to go to the hospital or the doctors. But yeah, really any date works for me.

May 3, 2013 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

«Jenson»
Limited Member

"This is madness" -
The very very static clone on Frontlines EP2

May 3, 2013 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Laytro={G}{65th}
Administrator

If it's a download i can't do it so... I'll keep to playing bf2 so i hope you guys play it more =D

--
“Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.” 
                                                                                                -Sun Tzu
May 3, 2013 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Man up, and download it Latro.

I take it, that you are unavailible the 24th, Billy?

--

May 4, 2013 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

«Jenson»
Limited Member

I don't think Latro really cares about TcF, If he can't even download something to play with TcF that takes litterally 30 seconds to setup.

May 4, 2013 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Karts

Isn't he the one with bizarre parental control type things? And I strongly resent your horrible mangling of the word 'literally,' both the spelling and definition.

May 4, 2013 at 5:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Recruit} TheLastBossaru

Well tell your Mom or Dad that your at the age where they should be able trust you to download stuff. I mean no harm will come if you download it, actually it would be for the better. Please do it.

--

May 4, 2013 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

713 views - 0 comments
736 views - 3 comments
880 views - 6 comments
1192 views - 3 comments