Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > For Soldiers on Leave. > Quiz of the Week Finals 2013

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Welcome to the final Quiz, the final stretch, the final run to the 30$ prize, the final for the Quiz of the Week Two Year Spectacular!

You will have only 24 hours to answer this special Quiz that if, you get the right answer, you shall be awarded an bonus 3 extra points to your final score based from this year’s Quizzes. Sunday, November 3rd, the Final's awnser as well as the Winner of the Quiz of the Week 2013 will be revealed!

And so, without further ado, here it is, the final Quiz of the Week, celebrating its Two Year Anniversary!

Quiz of the Week – Final 2013:

Tomorrow, the 3rd of November marks the two year anniversary of the Quiz of the Week. How many quizzes have been asked and answered since then?

• Hint: In a previous post I mention celebrating the 75th Quiz… it wasn’t – have to learn how to count (or at least update my counter every time we complete a Quiz, sheesh!)!
  • Hint II: In case it was not clear, this Quiz,the one on this thread, should not count within your calculations (completed quizzes only).
November 2, 2013 at 9:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

If the first quiz, which was on a Saturday, counted, then 114; if it didn't count, 113. There is always a chance that you were sick and didn't do the quiz, but I'll assume you posted them.

November 2, 2013 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Recon={G}{701st}
Administrator

I say 103

--

November 2, 2013 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Karts

Well, if you were consistent, and it really has been two years, it would have to be 103. Maybe it's 102 and you forgot a week, I dunno. But I will go with 103 'cause I just have that much faith in you.

November 2, 2013 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Billy you are an elite super trooper. You didn't specify what time this time ends, but don't end it until I get my answer in, I have an answer I'm just waiting for the last moment to propose it, it's pretty detailed.

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

November 2, 2013 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

I'm sorry Penguin, but I did... "You now have 24 hours to answer the special 3-points-answer Quiz over at the forums; the winner shall be announced on the 3rd of November at 6:00 AM TcF Time (9:00 AM EST). Hop to it!" - from the Guestbook.

You have 6 minutes to post your anwser... :(

November 3, 2013 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

And that’s it! The end of the Quiz of the Week Two Year Spectacular! You have all done very well, and I’d like to congratulate you all on your dedication and perseverance over these two years. Your knowledge both grows and is shared with others... weekly!

(...)

With your scores complied from your answers from quizzes of this year alone, the winner of the Quiz of the Week Two Year Spectacular and prize valued at 30$ is …        

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think? should we give Peguin a chance? If you sayyes, I'll extend the time to 06:28 PM TcF Time (09:28 PM PST). And by giving Penguin a chance, I'll also give you all a chance to review your awnsers if you wish This does not mean that someone you if not all of you got it right or wrong. Trust your gutts, and/or your reasearch.

November 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

11:28 PM on November 03, 2011 the first quiz of the weak was created.

From April 18th to May 16th 2012 we had a period of no posts, subtract 4.

From May 23rd to June 13 2012 there was a break in posts, subtract 3.

From December 19th to Febuary 7th 2012 there was a break in posts, subtract 7

2012 + 2013

52 + 52 = 104 - 14 = 90

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

November 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Okay, well I had posted the awnser and it seems I was wrong. Give me a moment and I will fix everything.

And Penguin's calculations are impressive, but wrong because of the Leap Year.

November 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

And that’s it! The end of the Quiz of the Week Two Year Spectacular! You have all done very well, and I’d like to congratulate you all on your dedication and perseverance over these two years. Your knowledge both grows and is shared with others... weekly!

The answer to Final Quiz was indeed 94 quizzes since the beginning, back two years from this very day; isn’t that just neat? During winter exams, I did not post any quizzes, and therefore the count was off by a few weeks if we had done them all. Unfortunately, no one got it right, however, I am willing to give one point to all those who were within a 5 unit range, being 89 to 99. And that being said, I congratulate Penguin for getting the Quiz pretty darn close to right! Lord knows the amount of times I counted them all in the Guestbook just to be sure...!

While Penguin won this Quiz, you are all winners for all the work you’ve put in to the Quizzes these past two years and especially in the middle of this year when I announced this Two-Year contest and prize. But, that being said, there is one winner among you who stands out.

With your scores complied from your answers from quizzes of this year alone, the winner of the Quiz of the Week Two Year Spectacular and prize valued at 30$ is … Billy, with a total of 16 points!

Here is the Official Release of everyone’s scores.

Billy 16

Boss 15

R5 15

Penguin 14

Krats 13.5

David 10

Yoda 6

Mike 1

95 quizzes since November 3rd 2011

Congratulations to all of you, my winners and a special shout out to our follow-up second and third place winners, Boss and R5.

And so this concludes our Two Year Spectacular, a celebration of your achievements over two years. This is something for all of you to be proud of. The Quiz of the Week shall return to the Guestbook on Wednesday, where you’ll delve into your minds as we broaden our knowledge of the Star Wars Universe. I can only think of ending this but with another Quiz:

Quiz of the, eh, Forum…?:

Should we have another Celebration and prize celebrating the Three Year Anniversary next year?

A) Yes

B) No 

November 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

A!!

--

November 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{UCF}Ldr.MIKE

MY GOD I HAVE 1 POINT HECK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

I DO MANLY THINGS LIKE WRESTEL BEARS AND TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE.

November 3, 2013 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Karts

I lost point since you posted that?

Still, I am really proud of the .5.

November 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

Congratulations, Billy!

November 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

I don't get this part "While Billy and Krats won this Quiz"

Krats has 12 points? What?

--

November 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Oups, I eh, I'll fix that, it was from the original post.

November 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Recon={G}{701st}
Administrator

{{{https://tcfswbf.webs.com/apps/profile/89692156/}}}[email protected]@-{{{{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)}}} at November 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Congratulations, Billy!

Thanks Rc I really just got lucky

--

November 3, 2013 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

«Jenson»
Limited Member

Clearly xP

Congrats Billy!

--

Just to let you know where I've been;

I've been away for a while (and will be for a bit longer), lots of fun stuff like school and all that jazz. . .  Helping my friend move into his new house.

November 3, 2013 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=Recon={G}{701st}
Administrator

«Jenson» at November 3, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Clearly xP

Congrats Billy!

--

Just to let you know where I've been;

I've been away for a while (and will be for a bit longer), lots of fun stuff like school and all that jazz. . .  Helping my friend move into his new house.

Thanks Dark

--

November 4, 2013 at 6:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

I'm kind of surprised no one has asked what the prize was.

November 5, 2013 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

713 views - 0 comments
736 views - 3 comments
880 views - 6 comments
1192 views - 3 comments