Five years of Brotherhood

Tactical Commando Force ®

Briefing Room

Forum Home > Store Room. > Christmas Songs!

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

I was thinking, the forums aren't that active, so I decided to start up a friendly discussion, and with Christmas coming up, I thought talking about favorite Christmas songs would be a fun topic. What are your favorite Christmas songs and why? Perhaps they're a family favorite?

I'll go ahead and list mine (in no specific order):

• "Angels We Have Heard on High"
  • "The First Nowell" ("The First Noël")
  • "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"
  • "O Holy Night"
  • "Joy to the World"
I realize that's more than a few, but I just love listening to all of them, what are your favorite Christmas songs?
November 21, 2013 at 5:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

Oh. My. God. YES!!!!!! But I can't choose....! AHHHHHH too hard! Okay, well I'll try...! In no particular order, um...

The Holy and the Ivy

Joy to the World

Warm and Fuzzy

Anything sung by Frank Sinatra or Bing Crosby

OH God, I can't think of anything else - I've got X-Men playing loudly right now and we haven'T gotten our Christmas CDs and cassettes out yet.! My list... Pending...!

November 21, 2013 at 8:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th)
Site Owner

Carol of the bells is my favorite Christmas song, I first heard it in the movie Home Alone. Speaking of christmas movies, why don't we watch one for TcFILM Night?

--

Americans don’t work to live—they work to stuff their home with Chinese-made products that no one will want after they die.

November 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{TcF}=RC-54={MS}(65th)

We should watch one! Should we wait until a little closer to Christmas though?

November 21, 2013 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

«Jenson»
Limited Member

Here is to "Narnia - The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe"

--

Also, the soundtrack is extremely beautiful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V410CzSdFIE

The last 3 songs suck unfortunately (yes, I'm being judgemental, you may think differently).

November 21, 2013 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rickcastle45
Limited Member

*"The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe". which, is an awesome film, but I whould also propose "The Holiday" or "Holiday Inn" or perhaps "Miracle on 34th Street (but not this version)".

And I LOVE the soundtrack. Including Wonderkind, by Alanis Morissette and Where, from Gregson-Williams. Who wrote the music, David...

November 21, 2013 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Reports

by {TcF} Rex over a year ago
kk
by {TcF}-Penguin-{G}(11th) over a year ago

-Recent Videos-

713 views - 0 comments
736 views - 3 comments
880 views - 6 comments
1192 views - 3 comments